Cherry Rambles
I talk about stuff.
Menu
Widgets
Social Links
Search
Skip to content
Home
TV
Doramas
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook
Flickr
Instagram
Tumblr
RSS Feed
To read shelf
Search for:
Wednesday, 13 January 2010
Hello, will this work?
PERHAPS.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Otomen - episode 1 recap
Oh folks, it's that time again. I haven't been feeling like myself, so the choice is obvious: I have to watch a show about asian peo...
Otomen - episode 12 (FINAL) recap
It's probably been clear that I haven't enjoyed this drama at all. I'll illustrate why by predicting what will happen in ...
Otomen - episode 3 recap
Hey, folks, welcome back to “gender roles, how do they work”, aka Otomen. I have a feeling I'll be skipping most of this episode. We...
The Eleventh Hour - Doctor Who s5e1 recap
Well, it's been a bloody long time, hasn't it? I promise to finish Otomen, but life has been quite hectic, but I've finally mana...
Another Hi, My Sweetheart Recap
Hi folks, it's that time again...yes, it's time to completely ignore the text and laugh at the pictures, because I've watched an...
A Hi, My Sweetheart Recap.
So, I'm catching up on Hi, My Sweetheart. What is that, you ask? An asian drama. Now that all of you have closed the window/tab, I wil...
That's Gay.
I found my new favorite thing on Youtube - well, aside from Shaytards and Overthegun: That's Gay is part of Infomania, a satirical ...
The End of Time – part 2 (!) – a recap
Oh man, last time seeing that intro. I CANNOT WAIT. Wait a second, I need to watch the intro again, just because it is so good. What...?...
Exams, bathroom scribbles and acrylic hearts.
I think I've pretty much summed up the content of this post in the title, but no matter. Since I had a fairly pleasant first exam, I tho...
The Beast Below - Doctor Who s5e2 recap
After a couple of troublesome days, exams are semi-over. I'd go into explaining why they are "semi-over" but I prefer not to d...
Recent Posts
Armário das Calças
Rainho ao Poder
Corusca
Designertrix
Os Melhores Filmes de Sempre
Sol e Vento
Categories
ads
(3)
asian dramas
(15)
awesomesauce
(5)
being awake when I shouldn't
(3)
bloggy posts
(1)
books
(16)
british comedy
(2)
cinema
(2)
college
(4)
computers
(1)
conan o'brien
(1)
Doctor Who
(19)
family things
(1)
life + stuff
(4)
lists
(1)
Literary Cleanup
(17)
music
(2)
photos
(5)
politics
(1)
pop culture
(5)
recap
(33)
tv
(34)
video
(5)
why so serious
(1)
wtfuckery
(14)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
2012
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2011
(18)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2010
(45)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(8)
The Revenge of the Hi, My, Sweetheart Recap
Another Hi, My Sweetheart Recap
This is awesome.
A Hi, My Sweetheart Recap.
Hello, will this work? <!-- more -->PERHAPS.
My disorganization will be the death of me
On American commercials
(Very) late night
0 comments:
Post a Comment