Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Trivial Pursuit cards - WAT.

And thus we've arrived at the final showdown. The one where I present you with some hilariously misprinted cards. I promise that by the end of this you will have a whole new perspective on the world.

Shall I give you an example? Let's try to answer the questions in this card:



1 - Okay, no idea. But probably somewhere in Europe.
2 - Sónia Braga, apparently.
3 - Mr. Dog Julius Caesar.
4 - As far as I can gather, Michelangelo.
5 - It seems "blenda" is already a mineral in itself, but it's the main source of zinc.
6 - You know, I'm not even going to try to guess, since this was written in the mid-90's and by now Australia has probably a lot more victories under their belt.


Okay, let's see if we got it.



So it seems that...what. Wait, what? Spider Woman was...postage stamps? Sun is a mineral? Okay. Let's try this again:




Barbara Streisand is a country. Morever, it's the birthplace of Frankestein. And Massachusetts is a lake in Asia. Good to know.








This one almost seems normal. Next!




First, Jesus on a toast and then...the Duke of Wellington on pastry.




I bet you all wondered what the hell was wrong with this one. I'll give you that. If Barbara Streisand is a country, then Batman can be one too.




Another new country. The republic of 7! But what I find most amusing is that I don't even get the last question but "Costinha" (a portuguese football player) makes perfect sense as the answer.

And now, for the last card of this bunch. In fact, this was the card that started it all. I present to you the best question/answer combo in all of Trivial Pursuit history. Note the pink question.




And that's a fact!

0 comments: