Monday, 26 April 2010

Literary Cleanup, glaksgasnfajbluh

You may have noticed there haven't been any Literary Cleanup posts lately. Or, perhaps, you are too busy reading something interesting to notice this. Regardless, this is the time of the year where my free time is spent sleeping (because the rest of the day I am probably in classes or studying), so I don't really care for books, at the moment. I am trying to force myself to read A Queda dum Anjo, so we'll see how that goes. If, in a week, I haven't made much progress, I will probably read another short story.

In the meantime, have some pictures of weird things.



Cacilhas, at 7 am. Reminds me of the Luggage.



So THAT'S why they are called Era. Wait, did they just name a company so they can occasionally do a (bad) pun?



Anjos subway station. Quite grim, huh? Compare it to the new and improved Saldanha station:



What a difference. Not to say that Anjos needs a "makeover" as huge as this, because Avenida, one of the older stations is looking much better lately and all they did was paint it light blue and fix the lighting. Honesty, just that would make me happy...and not think of Irreversible every time I go through that corridor.

And finally...



Whoever did this sure loves ^ . Oh, Almada, how I love thee.

0 comments: